OT Groundhog Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Groundhog Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:06 pm:

Danged pesky rodent....froze our butts off here in Califunny yesterday, never got above mid 50's, now this animal says we got another 6 weeks of this blizzard-like weather! Someone's got to get this guy under control!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 01:42 pm:

"Froze your butts of at mid 50's', now that's funny. We do the happy dance when it gets above zero.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 01:44 pm:

Chuck,Round here they make good Buzzard Bait!! Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:49 pm:

It finally got warm enough today i could stand to wash the salt off my truck from the "BIG" snow storm of last week.1.5 inchs and you woulda thought the Dead sea was going to be void of salt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:57 pm:

It gets well below zero about 65 miles up the road but I've never been curious enough to go feel it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 03:53 pm:

The wife told me to not hurt the ground hog because he is so cute. Hey I got model t stuff I want to get to!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 04:37 pm:

I always told my students that if he sees his shadow it would be six more weeks of winter, and if he didn't it would be 42 days… I always enjoyed seeing in their eyes when they got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 05:54 pm:

Hey Mack,
It has been years since we have had a salt storm here, but it always is a bugger to clean up. I remember the first I experienced, the salt was so bad that they sent firetrucks out to wash the transformers and insulators on the power lines to stop the shorting out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

It's our 51st anniversary. We will watch the movie again tonight, per our tradition.

Wifey and younger son want to take me to Kona or Beliz for snorkeling. I try to avoid the TSA security theater humiliation game, so I took wifey to Long Beach Aquarium today. It was real good, but not mesmerizing like floating above the coral.

Hal, you asked how I'm doing. I've had better. Ronna insisted on pushing me around the aquarium in a wheelchair, "just to get in practice." It was nice. She also drove us home.

We are going to have a Model T Garage Sale here in two weeks, so I gotta' be up for that.

NOAA says we have 90% rainstorm tonight. H'ray!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 09:38 pm:

Ricks,
Take care ol friend. we are with ya!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration