Found this beauty on San Francisco Craigs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Found this beauty on San Francisco Craigs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:26 pm:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4313879078.html

It would look so nice next to my 14 :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

If it's as good as it looks in the pictures, not a bad deal. The guy says he's willing to discuss the price, so it may be an even better deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 01:10 pm:

Something is wrong with the top bows. Left side

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 01:56 pm:

Wow. I REALLY wish I had a little more money. It is only a couple hours drive from me. I would love to just drive it home.
Larry C, Have you sold your '14 yet?
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:06 pm:

A good deal for a 14. Looks like it has demountable rims on it. Not a big deal for someone who wants a 14 and practicality. That's the reason for the demountable rims on it I guess.

When you look at it in person and if there is a way to check out the wood in it its well worth at least the asking price. Hopefully it would have the correct engine in it.
A close up inspection would tell the story.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:08 pm:

Cant go wrong with that, bargain for the enclosed trailer to go with it. Who is going to be the lucky buyer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:15 pm:

That would be a fun drive home from San Francisco to Portland Or! :-) I like it and wish I could buy it but alas, no money. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:28 pm:

I would not think it will last long, someone will have it before the day is over at that price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:42 pm:

It's got 1919 wheels on it which are incorrect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:47 pm:

It would be nice if someone in the general area could check it out for me! I would really love to make an offer on it, but don't feel comfortable doing so without a little more info. Anybody willing to check it out for me????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 11:39 am:

Later wheels are not incorrect, but earlier wheels on a later car would be incorrect. Many owners replaced the wheels after a few years wear, or because they liked the demountable wheels. The parts were available from Ford dealers during Model T period.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 11:48 am:

The car sold on Sunday afternoon to someone in San Fran.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

I understand that Norman but, that still doesn't make the car factory correct.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration