Photographic art: a still life

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Photographic art: a still life
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:58 pm:

The MTFCI forum allows bigger files, so the picture is here:

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/252-Photographic-art-a-still-life

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 01:06 pm:

Steve, I think that would have sounded like a cement mixer full of bowling balls! Maybe the pervious owner was deaf?

BTW, The MTFCI's ability to show much larger photos is a BIG plus in my book!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 01:50 pm:

Great picture.

Just how "Big" do pictures have to be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 02:21 pm:

It's not how big can the photos be but how many KB's
If you check the size on the image above it's only 174.88 KB which is under the 200 KB size that is allowed for this site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 03:24 pm:

Cool photo!

Here is Steve's pic resized for this site:

If it is too large to fit your screen you can use the Control + mouse wheel to adjust the viewed size.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 03:49 pm:

Jim:
Control/ mouse wheel, way cool! I have been using control +/-.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 06:43 pm:

Cleaned up alright huh? Some new thrust washers, seals and some new pins in those cages and you will be on the road again in no time. Might want to take the sharp edges off the axle shaft first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:41 pm:

Good usable parts!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:43 pm:

I am kidding.
Great photos by the way!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration