Old Photo - You Never Know When........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - You Never Know When........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:28 pm:

where is that? i need those top bows and thats about all thats left! owner should be happy to sell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:52 pm:

I can see how the rear corner probably got smacked but what in creation happened up front?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 02:07 am:

Nothing happened up front. The impact from the rear pushed the body and frame forward and bent the frame down maybe a foot right at the firewall/rear engine location. Same impact pushed the front fenders down and forward. Lots of good parts there--I've hauled in much worse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 02:09 am:

Other driver must have been tapping on his typewriter while driving. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 03:25 am:

I've restored worse!
Thank you Jay!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 06:56 am:

For Sale

Parts car

Ran when parked

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ake Osterdahl on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 07:02 am:

I think it was a 1915 Touring, which nearly became Runabouth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 07:38 am:

Looks like a 1916 Touring to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ake Osterdahl on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 08:00 am:

What do you see it on Dave, think it looks like brass rims on the front lights

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 08:46 am:

looks like a boulder dropped on it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 09:07 am:

Ake, they look black on my little screen but I believe you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 01:16 pm:

This car looks like it was sandwiched between two objects. The rear fender is folded forward and the front fender is folded to the rear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 07:41 pm:

Icy road conditions. No telling what happened I just hope the driver wasn't hurt or worse. Kind of sure they were though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

Major impact ONLY from the back. otherwise the steering column would be bend/buckled. Drivers hands would at least have broken the wood steering wheel rim if the car was slammed into something in the front of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 08:31 pm:

Looks like a T-bone to me. Flattened rear fender and impact on the center of the body causing the bend or drop at the fire wall. Something large and high like a truck.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration