100 year dash plaques?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 100 year dash plaques?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:44 pm:

Does any one know where some one could purchase a Dash Plaque or license plate tag for our T's when they turn 100 years old? Thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:49 pm:

HCCA offers 100 year plaques to members.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:56 pm:

Thanks Royce. I belong to the MTFCA, Model T Ford Club Of Kern County and Early Ford Registry. I guess I can have one made. Just prefer a professional format. Maybe a chapter clubs has made one up now that so many of our Model T's are reaching 100 years old now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:39 pm:

You don't have to be an HCCA member to get a century plaque. Carl Pate administers this program. Send him the information about your car with 4 bucks.

Gil Fitzhugh, Morristown, NJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 09:35 am:

Here is a link to an earlier thread (2012) with a bit of information on the plaque from the HCCA.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/278388.html?1332917372

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 09:48 am:

To each his own! I know my two cars are 100 years old, but what does a plaque prove? Just more crap to screw to your nice firewall! I have a '13 that a former owner had all kinds of stuff screwed to the dash, but he kept it all apparently, and my dash now has all kinds of useless screw holes! Go figure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 09:56 am:

Larry , At a hundred and ones years old they ain't screw holes there "Patina"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 09:04 am:

Great black and white photo. If it wasn't for the plastic jugs and basket in the background, it would look period correct. :-)

You need to fill those shelves with old parts and cans.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration