Seahawks win!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Seahawks win!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:58 pm:

I never thought I'd see the day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

And it wasn't even close, who'd thunk?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:14 pm:

A real (yawn........stretch..........more coffee) "nail biter"

:-)

Congratulations Seahawk fans.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:26 pm:

You mean the last two minutes didn't determine the winner? That's almost un-American.

I really enjoyed the Sea Otters at the aquarium this afternoon....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:28 pm:

Anyone think denver tanked it? Bud in Wheeler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:38 pm:

a bunch of grown men still playing ball when they should get a job

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:55 pm:

Some of those guys get paid more for one game than I used to get for three years!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 11:09 pm:

The 49er would have done MUCH better! would'a, could'a, should'a. Go Packers. (I used to live in Wisconsin.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 11:37 pm:

Denver played like they spent to much time in the 'loco weed' businesses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 11:41 pm:

A great game then the National Anthem ended. The ads are getting more play than the players. Watched 12 Angry Men on TCM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 11:18 am:

Guys, Please, this is a Model T Forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 11:22 am:

At half time I went out and played with the Model T. Now This topic is relative.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 11:23 am:

There was only two ad's that were worth watching this time and they were at the end. It wasnt that great of a game this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 01:08 pm:

The last Budwiser featured my daughter in laws little blonde puppy and a Clydsdale horse. The puppy was sold to a Hollywood actor Will S. who also has several Rots.

Guess that was the only reason I watched the blow out game till the end. Glad to see a great coach get a well deserved win.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 01:13 pm:

Sorry, it was the commercial not my last Bud of course, I wanted to get out there with my T too but had to wait for the puppy and horse to show, they saved till the end. Darn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT J STEINER on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 01:28 pm:

now these guys have to pay their Jock Tax to New Jersey

Payton has to come up with 62K jock tax
for playing there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 01:35 pm:

Geez! 62K would buy a rail cars worth of jocks, and free delivery! I'd say Jersey had them by the........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 01:35 pm:

Was there some kind of ball game or something?
I was busy washing my trucks and working in the shop.

You know I don't blame ball players at all for taking the money they get for organized ballet on the grassy field.The people I cant figure out is the 1's paying the hi prices to Watch it all :>0!
Yea, give me a million bucks, I will put on a helmet and throw a ball and jump up and down and such.if I dont do well and you want me gone after the first game,I will settle for the 100,000 for that 1 game I got my butt kicked in.

DUH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 03:37 pm:

Us guys would run up more than $100,000 in hospital bills if we tried to last 15 minutes with those 350 pound gorillas!
No thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 06:10 pm:

Seattle's upset win (at least by most predictions), cost well known Houston furniture store owner, Jim McInvale, AKA "Mattress Mac", SEVEN MILLION dollars! That's right! He was so sure Denver was going to 'SMOKE' Seattle that he had a store promotion. If a customer bought at least $6,000.00 of merchandise within two weeks of the game; and had it delivered by his trucks by 5 P.M. game day and Seattle won, he would refund each customer the amount of his or her purchase, plus they got to keep the furniture! Jim doesn't sell cheap China stuff. Most of his furniture is name brand, made in America, plus he offers custom upholstery orders. Local news had him on reporting that he was going to be $7,000,000.00 in the hole!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 08:36 pm:

A correction to my post, above. Jim McInvale didn't arbitrarily pick Denver to win. As a matter of record, he flipped a coin that determined that Seattle would win. Thus any customer that bought $6,000.00 + of merchandise would get their money back, and free furniture, if Seattle won. If Denver had won, he wouldn't have been out a dime. His coin flip cost him seven million dollars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

So not only is there a sucker born every minute there's a moron born too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 09:28 am:

What's a Sea Hawk?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 10:15 am:

A fictitious name for an Osprey. Go Hawks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 10:37 am:

I liked the first play of the second half.

I had two grandsons in the Seattle area who were both fans of the Seahawks. One of the grandsons passed away on Labor Day 2013 age 32. He had been a champion running back for Sumner High. Five months to the day after his death the Seahawks won the championship. I take this as a tribute to my grandson. His brother is very proud too.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration