Old and new photo, anyone been to this museum?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old and new photo, anyone been to this museum?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 09:34 am:

Link to site.....

http://www.historicjail.com/?page_id=6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 04:42 pm:

It would be nice if they mentioned what state this is in. They might have more people check it out. At least, I didn't see any mention of the state. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 04:44 pm:

It looks like it is Benton, IL. I found it on the contact page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 04:54 pm:

Thanks Benjamin. I didn't think to look there. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 05:19 pm:

It looks like a neat place. To far from me though. Richmond, IN is much closer!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration