IF YOU LOVE PERIOD SPEEDSTERS..........................

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: IF YOU LOVE PERIOD SPEEDSTERS..........................
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:46 am:

Today the thread on original speedster photos over at the MTFCI forum hit 10,000 views! Royce started the thread on 6-28-13 and I have been regularly adding photos to it. I believe this compilation of original speedster photos has become the largest of it's kind on the web. I encourage others to check it out and add any photos they have that haven't already been posted to this thread.

Here's the link:
http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/forumdisplay.php/5-MTFCI-Speedster-Discussion-Foru m?s=bfa34ecf4f1571a7e95b11b0a150b8b3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 06:20 pm:

I have never in my life seen so many ugly cars. Lots of nice ones too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 08:06 pm:

Looks like Bobs Parts has a couple of great speedster bodies for sale. Look under Speedster Body on ebay.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration