Paul Griess's wife Jill

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Paul Griess's wife Jill
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 06:44 am:

To those that know Paul Griesse or have read his posts here, his dear wife Jill passed away on Monday. Please hold Paul and his Family in your thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 01:28 pm:

That's terrible. May God grant Paul the strength he needs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 05:14 pm:

My thoughts and prayers are with Paul and his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 05:46 pm:

Very sorry to hear this we have met both and they are wonderful people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

So sorry Paul - I enjoyed the time I spent with Jill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 08:29 pm:

I don't know Paul, but went down that road myself six months ago. My heartfelt condolences. They say that it gets better over time. I hope that for both of us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 08:35 pm:

Paul, on behalf of myself and all your friends in Montana, our sympathies for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 09:05 pm:

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 09:19 pm:

Paul and Dick,
I lost my wife 4 years ago at the age of 48, you never get over it, you will just learn to live with it and it does get easier over time but I still miss her every day.

Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 01:24 am:

Paul, Dick and Donald, I've lost two so far and your right it doesn't get any easier but you have to learn to move on with your own life and the keep memories that you have close. Take comfort in the time you had to enjoy each other.

Paul, your in my prayers and have my sympathy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 11:40 am:

thankyou, my dear FORUM friends---Jill and I had a wonderful past 16 months togeather, after her pancreatic cancer diagnosis. We returned to our "roots" in Hawaii for a month, over Christmas, with our whole family. her cancer reoccured after 3 weeks there and I had to hire an air ambulance service to get her home. Like Dick Lodge, I will miss my Model T/ Model A touring partner whos traveled domestically and internationally with me for more then 35 years.Thank you all, for your condolances--Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Holcomb, Watertown WI on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 11:03 pm:

Paul,
I lost my wife 1 year ago today. We had 15 years of pure happiness together and brought our son into this world in 2004. He is my driving force! Without him, I would be lost!
Anyone that says time heals all pain is a straight up liar!
Dawn and I had a rare connection. I would see a car or part and say how nice it would be to own that but its too much for our budget. But she would do some financial juggling and say " I think we can make it work"! How many can say that? She rarely told me NO.
It may ease with time, but the pain never leaves. Hold on to the memories and remember the good times. the future is unknown, but looking back at the past will always bring a smile to your heart!
I wish you peace and happiness my friend and you need to know that your friends are here for you if you need us!
Brian Holcomb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 12:23 am:

Paul, I'm so sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 06:20 pm:

A good wife/spouse/life partner is one of the most wonderful things in the world to have. It is always so very saddening to hear of a friend losing that special someone.
My condolences.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 08:17 pm:

Paul,

What a hard time for you and your family. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Take time to grieve and process. And with time, may the sadness decreases and the memories of the joyful times increase.

May God Comfort you during this time.

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration