Old Photo - Stills From Laurel And Hardy In The Two Tars ,1928

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Stills From Laurel And Hardy In The Two Tars ,1928
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 10:38 am:

Here's a link to the film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5RQlGFodNw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 11:04 am:

This is the movie that got me into model t's when I was a kid. The filming locations are right by where I grew up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

Thanks Jay!! Bud in Wheeler.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration