Old Photo - More Then A Fender Bender

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - More Then A Fender Bender
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 02:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 03:51 pm:

Didn't hurt the wheels any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 06:08 pm:

Must have rear-ended a truck or a wagon or something?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 07:00 pm:

That has the wheels like are being discussed on another thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 07:14 pm:

That wheel is a Firestone demountable from about '22.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 07:20 pm:

The steering wheel sure was pummeled. Wonder if that was from the driver's injuries?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 11:21 pm:

Jay, Where do you find all of this early stuff? No I don't want to look it up it is just that you are able to surprise me with so much back when photos that it amazes me!
Keep up the good work!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration