Wood By Kevin Allen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wood By Kevin Allen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 02:53 pm:

I just received my new T steering wheel rim from Kevin Allen. It's a work of art. I'm afraid if I post a photo, it won't do him justice. But, he has lots of photos of his work on his website. Highly recommended.

http://www.woodbykevinallen.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 04:29 pm:

I have know Kevin since he was 14 wonderful craftsman and person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 07:28 pm:

Agreed, Tom. Beautiful work delivered on the exact date it was promised. Very impressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

I got my steering wheel a few months ago from him, with 4 types of wood laid in and turned. It was on ebay 150 shipped with a spider. Nothing but good words to say about it. Amazing work!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration