Bill Formby

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Bill Formby
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 05:29 pm:

Does anyone have an email address for Bill Formby they can private message to me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 06:22 am:

Gary, the latest membership roster for the Victorian Model T Club does not list an email address for Bill. Just postal address and telephone numbers.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:32 am:

Why dont you ring him Allan and ask him to contact Gary seeing you have his phone number which would make more sense to me. You could even send Gary his phone number as it dose not cost that much to ring here from the US as I have people ring me all the time and they tell me its cheap to call, just my two bobs worth.... Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 02:12 pm:

Bill left a voicemail on my home phone asking about Win Burkhart. I don't know when it was left. The main thing I want o do is send him an update and a better time / phone number to reach me on. If I can email it to one of you guys that's fine,just need an email address to send to.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 04:54 am:

I have just looked at Bills "business card" and there isn't any mention of a email address

Alan

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration