New upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: New upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hugh Allen Harris on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 10:09 am:

It seems that Cartouche is part of Mac and they list only full kits in the catalogue I have. Are there other companies that make just seat covers for Model T's that I can contact?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 10:11 am:

Try contacting Elizabeth at Classtique Upholstery and explaining what you're looking for:

http://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Lanning on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 11:19 am:

I installed all new wool carpeting including carpeted seat risers and kick panels 2 or 3 years ago. Every piece fit perfectly and am very pleased with the product from Elizabeth at Classtique Upholstery. The carpeting is normally part of her whole interior kit. My interior is in very good condition so she worked with me on the carpeting only. Sometimes she is a little hard to contact, so keep trying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 11:31 am:

Ditto Elizabeth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hugh Allen Harris on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 11:50 am:

Thank you. This is of great help.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration