1926 Coupe Cowl gas tank cover?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1926 Coupe Cowl gas tank cover?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald G Victory on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 06:27 pm:

Is there anyone making the gas tank cover on the 1926 Coupe cowl. If not do they show on ebay or at meets? Thanks Picture is from google - not my cowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

Not to my knowledge, but check Ebay. There was one on there, recently. I don't find it now, but it had been on Ebay, before. If it didn't sell, the seller will repost it. Check with lang's or Model T Haven.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:41 pm:

Donald email me danuser88@ktis.net I have several

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 12:10 am:

Didn't mean to avoid mentioning you, John. Just couldn't name every dealer/vendor that might have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 12:46 pm:

Donald Usually if they are listed on E-Bay they are mistakenly listed as cowl vents &)(&)(& people who don't know what an item is and won't research!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 01:41 pm:

I don't think the cowl you posted is for a coupe. If you'll notice reflection on the cowl of my '26 coupe, you will see that the the curvature on mine is much more pronounced, starting flat at the firewall but curving upward at a steeper angle, almost ending at a near 45 degree angle at the windshield. Much different than the flatter look of the cowl you posted. The curved cowl is one of the more desirable features of the '26 coupe. I believe yours is for a touring. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 10:24 pm:

Donald, There are two, as I post this, on Ebay tonight. Starting bid on one is $15. and the other starts at $20.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration