Model T registry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model T registry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 07:16 pm:

Quite a few years ago I submitted my T info to a site that had data on zillions of surviving T's including owners' names, type of car, etc. I'm not sure if it was a U.S.A. site or from across the pond. Is it still alive?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:14 pm:

http://www.modeltregister.co.uk/

these folks are alive and well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:16 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/385827.html?1380442930

This post has that site to list your T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

Dan,
I remembered posting to that a good while back, but, I've never seen any results available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

Chuck,

I suspect if you did it on line about 7 or 10 years ago, it was the one on the MTFCI site. Tony "The Gunny" was doing a lot of great work on the site at that time. And one of those items was a place you could register your Model T. I believe it got started after a discussion of how many Model Ts were still around. A lot of cars were entered there and it was a good source of information and made it easy to find someone else with a similar car you could send a question to.

Did anyone think to keep a copy of that somewhere? I learned the hard way that if I thought it was good and I wanted to reference it again, I needed to save a copy.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration