Coilman

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Coilman
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:45 pm:

Ron Patterson please send me your mailing address I have several coils to send to you as well as a customer of mine. Your address is in my parts trailer buried in 8 in of SNOW and drifted all around it. thanks danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 08:53 pm:

John,
Make sure you punch some holes in the box so your customer can breathe during the trip.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 09:08 pm:

407 Stonegate Drive
Nicholasville, Ky 40356

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 09:19 pm:

Question, Should steak be eaten with your fingers?
Answer, No the fingers should be eaten separately! GRIN!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 11:29 pm:

Mike I had a good laugh over that remark, I needed it. Ron thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 11:58 pm:

Someone asked me one time if I put manure on my strawberries. I told them I preferred cream & sugar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 09:52 am:

Strawberry's, fixen to clear out a place for a patch of them this spring.
If customer is Sir Walter Raleigh, he is used to being in the can so a box will be a pleasant change for him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 12:36 pm:

Sir Walter Raleigh's cousin Prince Albert also lived in a can. :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 07:23 pm:

What! You have some snow in Fulton?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 10:31 pm:

I think you have some too Harry if not come get some, FREE

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration