ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/07/14 - IMPROVED SCHRADER VALVE CAPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/07/14 - IMPROVED SCHRADER VALVE CAPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 01:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 06:37 pm:

I like 'em.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 06:51 pm:

ME TOO!

No Stinkin Plastic Here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 07:36 pm:

George H. F. Schrader
New York, N.Y.
Tire Valve Cap
Patent Number: 691296
Filing date Apr 15, 1899
Issue date Jan 14, 1902
http://tinyurl.com/lytz4pa

George H. F. Schrader
New York, N.Y.
Tire Valve and Cap
Patent Number: 724128
Filing date Jun 21, 1898
Issue date Mar 31, 1903
http://tinyurl.com/n7tbtho

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 09:19 am:

Yeah, but what I like to collect is the dust covers that go over those, all the way to the end, and the felloe nuts too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 09:27 am:

Larry

You mean these? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 09:34 am:

The result of many years of swap meets picks.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration