How many running Ts do you own?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: How many running Ts do you own?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 02:09 pm:

Two, the 10 and the 26, The 12 and 19 are close.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 02:34 pm:

It "varies", between none and three, but on average, about two!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 02:38 pm:

Two on three. Three on four.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 02:47 pm:

Three out of four.
Four's gettin' close.
These are the runners.
There are others...14 all together.
Good thing it doesn't have to make sense!
My wife is one of those "enablers".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 02:48 pm:

I'm like Harold. Right now, zero. Usually two. Eventually three. Then I can start finishing the projects.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 03:27 pm:

Nine. See other thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 04:06 pm:

It DOES make sense Bob! Now with the conversion tractor that you're about to get running, you'll have a tractor to pull the ones out of the sheds that are not in running condition! Why you sly devil you! A perfect "master plan" that DOES make sense! You've had this "planned" all along, right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Day on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 04:12 pm:

I currently have 1923 Fordor, 1926 Pickup, 1926 Touring, 1925 TT Snowmobile, and Montgomery Ward Tractor Conversion. All running but all in the barn now except for the snowmobile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 05:27 pm:

Six running and the rebuilt motor for number 7 waiting to be installed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 07:03 pm:

Four

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 07:47 pm:

Three running, the fourth, a '15 Touring, should be ready to roll in a week or so. Joe Bell's about to finish the engine this weekend!! Now if it just warms up enough to drop the engine in!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 11:03 pm:

just 1 the 26 roadster the 15 has the engine out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 05:34 am:

Two, '14 Touring and '23 Roadster. I'll finish the '21 Speedster and '15 Roadster eventually...if another project doesn't get in the way first. I started working on the Speedster half a dozen Model Ts ago and I inherited the '15 project last fall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 05:53 am:

3,- 16,26,27 tourings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

Ya'll need a laugh here so here goes...
ZERO !!!
I'll be the guy getting "Big talker... see no rides"!
That's Ok, go ahead, I can take it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 09:45 am:

All three ran the last time I drove them! Never say a T runs unless you have started it and it is running at the time you say it! :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

None since I broke the 12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 12:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Byrne - Racine, MN on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 12:40 pm:

How about 3 1/2 . . 1911-1914-1927 and a speedster project with the engine running but the body is not finished.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 12:45 pm:

I'm picking up my '15 engine from Joe Bell Tuesday evening!! Now I can just look at it in the crate for a month! I don't think winter will ever leave.
Only 12 degrees right now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 12:46 pm:

3/4

One cylinder has no compression.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 06:14 pm:

I'm in the same boat as Colin; my two runners are both down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Holcomb, Watertown WI on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 06:57 pm:

2 total, 2 running, 1 moving!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:41 pm:

3 T's , '13 Touring, '13 Runabout, '26 Tudor

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:59 pm:

Anyone keeping a count here?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration