Sediment Bulb Paint

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Sediment Bulb Paint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nik Martin on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 03:22 pm:

I searched the archives and coundn't find anything. Does anyone know if the brass parts on a) an all brass sediment bulb and b) a steel bulb with brass lever, screen cover, and drain were painted black or left bare brass? I have the latter, but its on a '14 car (should be all brass I believe). Anyway, did Ford paint the brass parts? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

Usually they get coated over with a snotty looking mess like the carb and don't need anything on them, anyway that's the way mine are. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration