The 999 Model

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The 999 Model
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 05:11 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Exoto-1903-Ford-999-Barney-Oldfield-Scale-1-18-RLG88040- /251442500230?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item3a8b241286

I just saw this on ebay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 10:16 am:

Thanks again Herb. What craftsmanship. I can't afford it and don't have time to build one but seeing that is just right.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 10:39 am:

That's a really neat model. If I had the spare cash I'd bid...

The steering bar looks like the friction steering bar used later on the Holt then Caterpillar 2 Ton tractor manufactured in the '20s. Is the one on 999 a friction set-up or does it move the front wheels left and right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 06:16 pm:

Where is Rob on this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 06:33 pm:

I'm enjoying the weekend with my in laws, kids cousins, wife and her siblings in Grand Island Nebraska.

(In other words, I'm dreaming of owning this model, but know better....)

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 06:35 pm:

I have one of these it's an Exoto model and mine cost $300 Aussie dollars brand spankin. They are nice, but $600.00

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration