Question for any San Diego Model T'ers for July 2014 Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Question for any San Diego Model T'ers for July 2014 Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 08:50 am:

If anyone has room in a car that my young grandson and i can ride on part of the tour an invitation would be welcomed. Aiden age 6 is back with his navy Dad from Japan in San Diego. I meanwhile am freezing in Indiana !! This is the July 13 to 18, 2014 The San Diego Model T Club Enclosed picture outside today and why it is difficult to drive Model T's up here in the winter !! Difficult to work on your Model T outside here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 12:00 pm:

I am sure we can find a seat for you guys for a couple of days. Contact me or Norm Kling nearer or at the event and we'll do something.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration