An early Model T on threshing day-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: An early Model T on threshing day-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 09:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 05:52 pm:

Neat picture of a early T but will anyone think about the thrashing? Lining up the engine and belt is a real chore!!!!!!! Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

Being that I still have a lot to learn about the pre '13 Ts, I have a question about the pic above. The brass Ford script on the center of the rad. I always assumed it was an aftermarket accessory but, I've seen it so many times on '09 and '10 cars both now and in old photos, I wonder if it is factory. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Skille on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 10:59 pm:

All 09's and early 10 had the brass Ford script in the center of the radiator from the factory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 11:00 pm:

Dave -- 09's and 10's came with the script.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 11:13 pm:

Ok, thanks Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 11:14 pm:

Oops, and thanks Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 11:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 11:13 am:

Thanks Herb,Short and fat so i think maybe a Huber? Bud in Wheeler.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration