Old Photo - Ford Repair Garage.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Ford Repair Garage.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 12:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 01:02 pm:

My gosh Jay. I'm glad you find these cause I can't. I saw the stool and thought it was my place til I saw the Fordson.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 11:06 pm:

Richard,
If you thought that was your place, you have way too much extra space and need another T or horseless carriage!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard Sigler on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 01:00 pm:

I have a chain block just like that one. Way too heavy to use any more, or i'm just too old and weak.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration