Must sell, not at all well,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Must sell, not at all well,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 02:13 pm:

I have two complete Joe Gemsa 9.5 compression ratio Gemsa engines and must sell them to the highest bidder within the month. One is cheap and two are cheaper. I am out of the Country at this time but will be home in Long Beach, CA in March. fhmhlb@verizon.net

I have lots of pictures. E-mail me for particulars, I have e-mail here in Mexico but no phone. I can deliver them for free within 300 miles of Long Beach in March, CA Fast Frank

gemsa

gemsa 2

gemsa 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 02:54 pm:

Frank,
Really sorry for the reason for the sale...

Lots of not so good news on the Forum lately.

Life is precious & fleeting.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 03:33 pm:

Frank, I hate to see the second part of that title. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 04:12 pm:

Frank,
Sorry to hear you are not in the best of health. My visit with you and Howard was the highlight of my trip to California. Would love one of those Gemsa engines to find its way to Australia but not in my budget at the moment. I will tell friends! Get well soon.
Warwick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 02:44 pm:

Here is a couple of pictures of side views of the engine with the C4 attached. I would really like to see this go to a good home.

c4

t engine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 03:29 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/422676.html?1391976711

Linking the two threads here :-)
Again, while my dad is out of the country, feel free to contact me with questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 08:08 pm:

I have five people interested, thanks, Fast Frank

t stuf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 09:11 pm:

Frank,

I'm glad you have found some folks that are interested in the engines. We will be praying for you and your family -- extra grace and wisdom.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration