I'm spending alot of time and money and not finding what I want. Help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I'm spending alot of time and money and not finding what I want. Help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 12:22 am:

Have looked on ebay, the classifides, craigs list, swap meets. All I want is a high radiator shell, a high hood and side covers that are not in perfect condition. I'm making a speedster/racer that looks like its 80 years old. I'm looking for surface rust, worn paint, distressed but currently not beat to hell.
These parts have to be out there somewhere. How about your barn? Let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 12:41 am:

Sent you a PM on a radiator shell I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 12:49 am:

If Mark Freimiller doesn't have all you need, try Chickasha. I'd be very surprised if you didn't find at least some of what you want there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 06:18 am:

Check with Model T Haven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:50 am:

Ben, the shell is good looking but wanting a painted shell. Thank you.

Steve, looks like im heading for chickasha but i will try mark first.

Fred. good idea, i did not think of them and they are just an hour or so away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave DeYoung ......... Stoughton, WI on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 10:15 am:

What year is your car going to be. There are two different hoods and shells for the high radiator. I may have both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:28 am:

Dave, the car is a 24-25. What exactly i want is the hood sides, rad shell, the hood shelves, hood clips. I prefer them to not be in the best of shape paint wise and don't mind large removal dents with no creases. Or small dents like hail dents. Just don't want parts that are all twisted or broken air fins. Not perfect shape but not beat to hell.

Please let me know. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:35 am:

Dave, sent you mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:46 am:

Tyrone have you tried placing a wanted ad? Along with Craigs list there are at least 3 active Model T sites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:51 am:

Try Ford Barn "wanted" section.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration