Anybody going to Sierra Vista AZ HCCA winter tour?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Anybody going to Sierra Vista AZ HCCA winter tour?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Brian Jordan on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 06:01 pm:

Please post pictures if you attended!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 09:52 am:

I am not sure whether you mean the tour hosted by the Hidden Valley club in March this year. We are planning to attend. If I get any good pictures, I will post some. My wife carries the camera, and I never know until she loads them into the computer, just what pictures. One time we visited some people in Germany to whom I might be related. She got a picture of their clock!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 10:35 am:

hcca tour started this morning. based out of sierra vista az, holiday inn, touring southern az thru thurs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 10:49 am:

Here are details on the tour:

https://www.hcca.org/events/February-10-15-2014/flyer.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 08:49 pm:

I'm on the tour. I'm driving my old '13 touring that I've owned for 53 years. Off to Bisbee tomorrow. I had the engine out last year to fix a few things, and now it's back in service. Ran nicely today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 08:54 pm:

How about some pictures? I haven't been there since 1966.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 09:00 am:

Having a great time. My father and I are here with his 1910 T Touring. Here are a few photos-sorry, no T pics, yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 10:02 am:

And I forgot to mention...I got to meet Larry Smith yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 04:32 pm:

Be sure to visit Fort Huachuca. When I was here in 1970 they still had the old Cavalry days parade ground with the two story buildings flanking it. Also a lot of more modern stuff. Strongest memory is how you could see the lights of Sierra Vista (Fry) from Tombstone 19 miles away. The lights didn't even twinkle the air ws so clear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 05:00 pm:

What I remember best about Sierra Vista is gaining several pounds eating at La Casita.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 09:07 pm:

I drove by La Casita yesterday. I'll be going there before I leave. Today was NO FUN! I had a float valve that just wouldn't stop pouring out gas. No matter how much I tapped it, it would not stop. Since we were only 20 miles away from our motel, I got a ride back on the trouble trailer. Upon returning, I took off the carburetor bowl, and all I could see was some fine silt on the bottom. I flushed out the float seat with plenty of fresh gas, and put it back together, and now it's back to normal. We'll see tomorrow!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration