I think the Bitter Cold is following me ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I think the Bitter Cold is following me ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

I thought things would be warmer in Dallas, TX
but I guess I brought the cold with me from up North ....

Now - yet another slow moving Winter Storm headed
into the South .... :-(

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 09:56 am:

You better get outta Dodge...er..Dallas... quick before they string you up for bringing that cold with you Jim! Still only 6 degrees here in wonderful N.Central Ohio!! Come back, come back!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 10:30 am:

Were you in my area? Because if you were it didn't follow you home it just spread out behind you.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration