Old Photo- Koolunga South Oz.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo- Koolunga South Oz.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 05:02 am:

Caption- "A Model 'T' Ford motor car passing the Koolunga Hotel"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 05:46 am:

A lovely photo of a 1922 Duncan Motors Limited roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 06:33 am:

These cars are much wider than the usual US roadsters. When Duncan's built them, they simply moved the back panel of the tourer body forward to become the back of the roadster body. Hence the front seat is as wide as the tourer back seat. I found all this out when building my roadster pickup, after I had done most of the base timberwork!!!

It is a comfortable touring car for two good sized adults.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration