Does any one do babbitt in Canada

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Does any one do babbitt in Canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 03:42 pm:

The subject line says it all. Sold my '23 to finance my 1913 RHD project. Its rather expensive to ship to the US, but if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 05:40 pm:

Bert Vanderwal in Ontario. 1-519-666-0815

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 07:17 pm:

thanks darren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 07:50 pm:

Sandy McTavish in Milverton Ontario.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 09:57 pm:

also Ted Koudys in Beamsville, Ontario
tedkoudys@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Fulford on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 11:41 am:

Hello Rob,
You also might want to checkout John Saunders of John Saunders Automotive Machine.
He does excellent work, as did his father before him and grandfather.
He can be reached at (toll free) at 1-877-355-7223
or his Watford ,Ontario number (519)876-3821 or E-mail jsr@gtn.on.ca
Also, for any Americans looking for this type or any antique or modern machine work. He is only 30 minutes from Port Huron, Michigan.
He did my model A block and the workmanship is excellent.
Just my 2 cents...
Tony

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration