More Snowday photos...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: More Snowday photos...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 08:43 pm:

I scanned these from photos I just had developed today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:19 am:

Cool Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:32 am:

Those are cool! I really like the black and white from behind the car, since there's nothing else modern in the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:10 am:

Thanks! It is hard to see but the cowl light are lit. The first photo, that's not a streaks in the film, it's snow coming down. I didn't plan it but I got a chuckle over the fact the sign in the background reads Garden! :-) Spring is on it's way.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration