Question about model T in Prescott AZ

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Question about model T in Prescott AZ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 09:01 pm:

I just received this question via a PM on fordbarn. Maybe someone might know. Send me a PM and I will pass the info on;

Hi MarkG,
My name is Alex. I go by Bolts on the forum. I am working on a 1948 coupe, so I don't read the Model T posts very often, but because you're a senior Model T guy, I thought you might know the answer to my question.
Yesterday in town (Prescott, AZ) I saw a guy driving what I believe might be a '27 pick up. It was black with green wire wheels. I am wondering if the man is a member of Fordbarn and thought on a wild flight of imagination you might possibly know who he is. I would like to contact him about his car and learn if there are other enthusiasts here I don't know yet. If by chance you know him, would you tell him about me and see if he wants to contact me through the forum or by email:
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:30 am:

Alex,
Don't mean to highjack this post, but I just returned from Prescott and there are two places where guys meet with their old cars. Friday morning and Sat. morning (early). Check out both locations, but I believe its a breakfast meeting. Bagel Shop on W. Goodwin and Spring Street, and a restaurant Gurley between Cortez and Montezuma. I have seen quite a few cars there during the 5 weeks we were there. I saw the '26/'27 pick-up on Gurley three weeks ago. Sorry I don't have any names for you, but good luck. Hope this helps.
Skip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:20 am:

Mark
In the Resource guide and Members directory, Model T Ford of America 2010 addition there is a listing of 5 members in Prescott Ar.

Mario Passalacqua
Don Small
Paul Smith
James Todd
Ron Ulshoffer

And in Prescott Valley
Scott Kendall

I hope this might help.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:44 am:

Thanks I will pass the info on.
MarkG

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration