Snowster video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Snowster video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 01:13 am:

It finally snowed here this weekend so I had to have some fun.

http://www.magisto.com/album/video/eXl4DQYARAkfDnIFBQ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 01:35 am:

Very cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:07 am:

I tried to view the video and got the following error message:

screenshot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:07 am:

Love the entertainer! looks like fun is that white stuff anything like sand?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:09 am:

Mark I had no problem viewing it is your flash player up to date?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:14 am:

My computer says it is, I'll try again later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:52 am:

It worked this time, go figure.

Great video!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 09:07 am:

Great video James...I'm gonna try that app and play with it if spring ever gets here when I can get the car(s) out again!
And, you've apparently been waiting for snow?..HA!...I have a foot on the ground plus tons of areas with over 3' from drifting to send ya!!
This morning was about the tenth day sub zero too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 09:35 am:

Short, Sweet, Perfect. Looked like 90 years ago.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 10:13 am:

That was great James ! Can't say that I've ever attempted that with my Racer. We're on the west side of Snoqualmie - we met on the National Tour in Montana - we had the '19 Centerdoor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 10:27 am:

Jim, looks like a lot of fun. You did the usual great job on the speedster!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:08 am:

Steve,
I wish we had time to chat this coming weekend at the early bird meet but I will not be able to make it this year.

Dale, Thanks for your support.

G.R. It is hard to say, I've driven in soft sand on the Kanab tour and it does tend to make it squirrelly but the snow is obviously slicker. It pulled hard as sometimes the front axle was pushing the snow. Sure made the grand kids laugh at grandpa being silly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:26 am:

Here is what it looks like when not pushing snow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:37 am:

James - Very nice video!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 12:36 pm:

Nice car James have you let the grandkids drive it yet? I let my oldest drive my roadster before we found out he has these big blind spots in his vision so now when my granddaughters get about 12 I'll let them drive on some dirt roads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 06:10 pm:

Great fun!
Drive carefully, and enjoy! W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration