Old Photo - Fire Chief's Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Fire Chief's Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 10:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 12:16 pm:

Thanks for the great photo, Jay - always looking for original pics. to see where to place all the accessories ie: ax, siren, extinguishers, lanterns, etc. to place on Diane's rig.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 04:27 pm:

That is looking great, Steve. Those wheels sure stand out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 04:41 pm:

Thanks Barry - it's coming along rather nicely. Diane would sure like it all red by spring !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 06:01 pm:

Steve, Very nice! I like the bad ass hand crank siren on the floor board!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 06:33 pm:

Steve, and keeping Diane happy is a very worthy goal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 06:35 pm:

Sterling Model H siren?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:01 pm:

Yes Sir E Bob ! Sterling H w/brake & newly acquired from a good friend & fellow Model T Fire Chief's rig owner although unfortunate for him, no flat firewall to mount it to as his is a '17. I'm installing a brass windshield so we can "tour" with it so I have to mount it to the right rather that at the top of the firewall.

It is major Freekin' Loud !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 08:17 pm:

Yeah, I can just picture it now,.....Diane driving and you crankn' on that siren,.....all I can say is that it's a probably a good thing you're Italian and not Swedish or Norwegian or you just might end up as a chapter with Torvald in one of Unca' Stan's Herman & Freida books!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 09:47 pm:

HaHaHa - very funny Harold !!!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration