Anybody else get their Jan/Feb issue of Vintage Ford ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Anybody else get their Jan/Feb issue of Vintage Ford ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:38 pm:

Ours dropped in the box today way up here in Anacortes, WA. Another Jelfian Cheepskate Engineering marvel is featured...Good going Steve!!
The focus is a great article on Fordson tractors starting with a cool cover shot. Good work Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:47 pm:

A little bird told me this one would be earlier than they've been getting out in recent years. Everybody should have it soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 12:14 am:

Got it. Haven't looked at it yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 12:35 am:

Arrived here in Australia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 12:49 am:

Yesterday at 98532 Chehalis, Wa.

Shows a generous donation by Fred and Lavina Houston to the museum also features an
interesting Fordson History, including their part in WWI.

Great headlight ring tool project, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 01:14 am:

Awwww crap....I'm still waiting for the last VF :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 01:27 am:

George,
Maybe that's why it's called the "Vintage" Ford. Sorry, hope your issue arrives soon. I really look forward to mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:34 am:

Got mine in South Australia today.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 03:04 am:

Got mine yesterday,.....Sumner, WA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 03:29 am:

Got ours in Queensland today but remember we are a day ahead of the USA, another advantage of Model Ting down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 04:34 am:

Vintage Ford arrived in Australia today Wed 13th.

Cheers, paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Bergmann Sydney - Australia on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 06:07 am:

Got mine on Tuesday Feb 11 in Australia.
Great Fordson Issue. Loved the round red barn.
Excellent text and photos, as usual.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 08:16 am:

I usually see you folks talking about the latest issue of VF for a week or two before I get mine. But mine came yesterday, same as y'all's. It's the Jan - Feb issue, and it's still February! :-) Jay must be trying to make up for time lost during the Centennial.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 10:52 am:

mine hasn't arrived yet in Jacksonville Fl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Eatonville,Wa on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 11:42 am:

Got mine yesterday the 11th but haven't had time to look at it yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 12:28 pm:

Oops! The wife said mine came 2 days ago but she put it in the magazine rack.... That is not where it goes until I have read it at least once!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 12:50 pm:

Just my luck, on my way to Hawaii when the VF arrives! Guess I will have to wait a week to see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 01:03 pm:

Mine came this morning - 78624 Fredericksburg Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:34 am:

Mine came this morning 34446 Florida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 12:56 pm:

I was very happy to read and know now that the story on how the MTFCA actually got started and why is well documented for the history books.

I had heard parts of the story from several people, including Bruce McCalley, who told me more than I could remember on two different occasions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 12:59 pm:

Delivered today in coastal nor'easter snowstorm New Jersey.... all we need now is a power failure !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 05:26 am:

Danged Bob, you must live in a preferred zip code! Either that or your post office doesn't pass it around first :-)

I'm still waiting for the last one and know my dues are ok. Maybe time to get ahold of Barbara and ask for another....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 01:11 pm:

Not in Fulton Mo yet 12.oo noon, mail is already here, Monday is a holiday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 05:24 pm:

I dare not say that I got mine Thursday - Capital region - Denmark - Europe. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 05:30 pm:

George: After all, we're dealing with the postal service...... those inspectors and delivery people have to read the mail before it's released for safe delivery...... say what you must about those "609'ers", I'm still in training after 25 years . LOL !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 06:39 pm:

No sign of mine yet in Hillsboro, MO. Oh well, maybe next week.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 07:26 pm:

There were a couple of days with no electricity and no mail and I don’t remember reading it by flashlight. If someone has an easy way to post a photo of what is on the cover that could help some of us. It would probably remind me that I already really enjoyed it. Or perhaps that I had not seen it yet and like G.R. Cheshire I should ask my wife if she remembers seeing it come in.

I always enjoy the “Vintage Ford” and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into producing it. Thank you to everyone that helps to make it possible. From submitting articles to editing and layout -- thank you all for such a great magazine.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 11:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 02:03 pm:

Have not seen it here in Ky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 05:24 pm:

Steve,

Thanks! Nice photo of a Fordson, and I don't remember that coming in the mail in the last week. I also asked my wife and she does not remember that one arriving either. But now I know what to look for. Again thank you.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration