OT spam from MTFCA this forum ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT spam from MTFCA this forum ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 07:48 am:

I know a little about spam but was surprised this AM to start getting adds from spammers - linked to my posts ? or address ? from this forum. Here is a peek "

pipes@0212 (SENDER)
To DAKRIEGEL@YAHOO.COM
Today at 3:37 AM

http://www.mtfca.com/

Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013

Hi Sir & Madam,

DAKRIEGEL@YAHOO.COM

Dear sir

Have a nice day! (THEN THE COME ON STARTS)

I use spam filters and lots of adware, virus programs but am confused as to how Pipes links the forum to Spam ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 10:28 am:

I don't know but if you find these ID10T's and you need an old B.B. Stacker to pay them a visit.......?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration