Have parts for lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Have parts for lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 10:30 am:

Hello All: I'm not sure if I'm doing this right or not, but stating that I have what I believe to be parts for early T gas lights. There are two 3" diameter brass discs with the FORD logo stamped, followed by "The JNO. W. BROWN MFG. CO. MODEL 110 COLUMBUS, O." I would appreciate some information/history of these items. Thank you, FB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 10:48 am:

A Jon Brown 110 is a tail light for a '13-'14 Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 11:01 am:

Actually, a Brown Model 110 is a side light. Model 115 is the tail light.

You have two chimney tops.

Left to right: Brown 110, Brown 110, Brown 115.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 11:05 am:

Thank you Richard: These must be a top or cover for the light fixture. The underside has 4 little slots - perhaps to dissipate heat. I got them from a friend several years ago, who thought I'd like the FORD logo. They must be repro, as they're in little cellophane wrappers and unused. Much obliged for you help, FB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 11:10 am:

Thank you Erik: I was typing as you posted. Those are beautiful fixtures in your collection. I can now see how the items were used. They're just kind of a keepsake to me, and if they're of any interest to you, let me know. Thanks, FB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 11:29 am:

Sorry about that. Erik is right.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration