Chickasha Pre War Swap Meet Spaces!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Chickasha Pre War Swap Meet Spaces!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris - Garland, Texas on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 08:23 pm:

We have two reserved spaces - for inside (the building with the dirt floor) that David will not be using. . . if you are interested please email khdh59@yahoo.com - First come - first serve $100.00.

I will post again when they are gone. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris - Garland, Texas on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:28 am:

And the spaces are now gone. . . I guess all of you were well prepared!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris - Garland, Texas on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 09:45 pm:

This is like the Hokey-Pokey! The spaces were here, the spaces were gone. . .

The spaces are back. . . I do now have more info, they are inside - side by side, approx 10' x 10' each. The price is $50.00 each - for a total of $100.00. They are in the building with the dirt floor, so truck, trailers - what ever you have to can have inside. Email me if you are interested - khdh59@yahoo.com.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration