Mistaken identity? Who is this?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Mistaken identity? Who is this?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:13 am:

I thought I knew who this is, but now I'm not sure. Can somebody ID #135?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:21 am:

Don Lang

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:24 am:

Steve;
Where was that auction??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:29 am:

Not me!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:47 am:

OK, so I'm not totally senile yet. Thanks, John. That's what I thought.

This was an auction northwest of OKC a couple of years ago on the Saturday after Chickasha. Next to Don in this picture is Clarence Howland (blue cap). He used to deal in Model T stuff, but several years ago switched to Model A. #190 is David Baker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:55 am:

Thanks Steve

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration