ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/13/2014 - WEEKS SUPER TIMER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/13/2014 - WEEKS SUPER TIMER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 01:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 01:34 pm:

I was going to ask to see the "backside" of the timer but after looking a bit I realized you posted pics of everything you need to see.

That looks like a really cool design - letting you pull the timer and clean/oil/grease it without removing the spark advance rod.

It looks like other than the brush arm being cracked it's had very little or even no use - I can't see any wear on the contact surface.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 01:41 pm:

It does look good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 02:31 pm:

Seth, The unit is NOS. I fumble fingered the rotor and it broke when it hit the floor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 02:37 pm:

Oh no! That sucks. It's a good looking timer design. If I was still running coils and a timer I would want to try it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 02:50 pm:

Jay
Send the broken rotor to Bob Scherzer and he will cast a new for you. Bob does beautiful work at reasonable prices.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:12 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration