Whatzit 7

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Whatzit 7
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

This whatzit will be too easy for some. I think they will recognize even if its missing the small chain and hook that usually comes with it. I almost never use it because I much prefer the other tools for the same purpose.

valve spring tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 03:33 pm:

I am sure I hit the right buttons but I will try again

valve spring tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 03:35 pm:

I don't know what gone wrong but I will try the picture for the 3rd time.

valve spring tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 03:59 pm:

Valve spring compressor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:17 pm:

Half of a valve spring lifter, no hook (5-Z-319-2).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:24 pm:

I have that tool and have used it, it works well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:43 pm:

I also have it, minus the hook but there are ways around that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:55 pm:

Tim Morsher You are right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:01 pm:

I wish I could find an original numbered hook. Have not found one forever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:01 pm:

This whatzit is so heavy I hate to carry it too far. Zim which made a lot of real good T tools manufactured one like it but is much smaller
I use this tool a lot. I had one of the Zim tools but liked this one because its bigger so I gave the Zim to a friend. This one was manufactured by Service Station Equp. Co.

Piston Vice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:03 pm:

I did not hit the button twice but will try again.

Piston Vice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:11 pm:

It sure looks like a piston vice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:14 pm:

Or a piston vise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:20 pm:

Jim Rodell, you are fast it is a piston vice.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration