OT Members near FallBrook California

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Members near FallBrook California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 05:32 pm:

hi again, Is there any members on this forum that lives in or around FallBrook California in the San Diego area could they please message me, thank you... Ray Green

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

Hi Ray,
I live in Fallbrook, Ca.
cell phone 760 803-7393

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 07:29 am:

Thank you and things are looking better for my son... Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 05:58 pm:

You are welcome, your son will enjoy the car and may have trouble keeping you out of it....Les

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration