Whatzit 8

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Whatzit 8
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 12:47 pm:

I have seen a few of these around and decided to bring this one home thinking about salvaging some parts off it. I decided that it was unusual enough that I would just keep it. WHATZIT ????

speed control 1

speed control 2

speed control 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 12:50 pm:

Once again I got the pink finger (file locking arror)

speed 1

speed 2

speed 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 12:50 pm:

Once again I got the pink finger (file locking arror)

speed 1

speed 2

speed 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 02:21 pm:

I can think of another type of finger for that photo program you're using Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 02:23 pm:

LOL Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 02:59 pm:

Hi Dave

Just a thought . . .
Are you using the image{Text description} method shown below to post your photos ?

If so may it may not like the browser that you are using.

Perhaps try the "Upload attachment" at the bottom of the "Add a Message" page to see if it solves the problem.

Follow the instructions in the “Add Image or Attachment” window that opens . . .

Then clicking on the "Preview/Post Message" will show your ACTUAL PHOTO before you click on "Post this Message"
and allow you to correct the photo or text before sending.

You can "Preview" as many times as you need until you get it the way that you want.
ONLY THEN do you click on "Post this Message"

Regards
Art

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration