Entirely OT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Entirely OT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 04:47 pm:

Please! Do not respond to this request on the Forum. But I know this is a great group willing to help anyone in need of information. If there is anyone who has had a Radical cystectomy. Please contact me off the Forum. Thanks Nick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:43 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:58 pm:

Nicholas,
I bet you would get more information if read several of the links that come up when you do a Google search for Radical cystectomy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 08:12 am:

Thanks Jim! But reading only gets you so far, first handle information after the operation is what I'm looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Text book aint worth a hoot at the time you are faceing something major.You want to hear it from people you trust in laymens terms

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 01:49 pm:

There are several support groups, discussion blogs and boards. First hand information from people who have had the procedure, pros and cons and different perspectives from people who have experienced this procedure.
Just did a search and there are quite a few.
Hope this helps.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration