Any one know how to report an inapropriate classified

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Any one know how to report an inapropriate classified
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 06:41 pm:

My granddaughter found this she asked do they allow this here?

Car for Sale: I like this site - its so usefull and helpfull.
visitar sitio web del autor <gilbert.jamieson@gawab.com>
Guestling Green, United Kingdom - Fri Feb 14 06:04:00 2014 if you run your mouse over the link and look at the bottom you will see what I mean.

well maybe it wont copy the link that is a good thing I guess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

There are 8 inappropriate "ads" since January 30th which all have spoof links.
I reported 2 of them to Chris but curiosity led me to find 6 more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 07:44 pm:

Most of us are smart enough to not click on these and ignore them. I delete them if I see them but don't worry too much if I don't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 07:50 pm:

Had to go look at the classified to see it. Not exactly a spelling champion. Not only "usefull" and "helpfull," but also a misspelling in "pennis." :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 08:55 pm:

The thing to remember is that they are not personal messages to you and you should ignore them. Any email received should be suspect.
Even when they seem to be from friends and relatives their mail lists may have been stolen.
If you do this life will be good.
DO not CLICK ON LINKS!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration