Car show ready

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Car show ready
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 08:47 pm:

how much truth in this.

message/rfc822car show ready
Be my valentine.eml (37.6 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:15 pm:

Gobbledygook here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:19 pm:

I'm not going to try to post pictures any more, It is not worth the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:43 pm:

Here you go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:47 pm:

how did you get it to show up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:53 pm:

Hi Mike,

What you tried posting was an email message. I right clicked on the "Be my valentine.eml" in your post and saved the link with a .eml extension, opened it in outlook and then saved the picture as a jpeg. The jpeg is what I posted.

Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 11:03 pm:

Mike,

If you have an email where there is a picture embedded in the email (i.e. there is no option to save attachments) you can just right click on the picture, choose save as picture and save it to the desktop. As long as it saves as a jpeg it should show up on the forum fine.

Hope this makes sense.

Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 11:28 pm:

I donot understand it but thank you for getting the picture to show up. M H

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 11:49 pm:

Mike, get some kid to show you how.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration