Fire damages original 1926 t

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Fire damages original 1926 t
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve warren on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 10:52 am:

our family had an original 26 t stored in our old dealership that burned on new year's eve. the t was badly burned. we recovered the vehicle as best we could. there are some body parts that could be recovered and the undercarriage should be salvageable. we want to sell it to someone that can use the parts. my email is: stevewarren@drivebedford.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 09:04 pm:

Mention of the body style and overall damage condition or photo would help, greatly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 11:28 pm:

Where is the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 11:31 pm:

Tom,
His profile says Bedford, Indiana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 09:45 am:

So the car is likely in Indiana, or perhaps somewhere else. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 05:19 pm:

If you put some pictures up Steve I could tell you if I want any thing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 12:28 am:

I emailed Steve a couple of days ago but no reply

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 03:07 am:

Tom, I love the way you think!!!
"So the car is likely {to be} in Indiana, or perhaps somewhere else."

That ought to cover it.

Allan from somewhere else, grinning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:49 am:

Well,instead of nit picking,lets just be thankful the man was thoughtful enough to try and located a T'r who may can salvage the parts instead of shoving it in a load of scrap and the hobby loose good parts.
Sounds like would be a good setup for speedster use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 11:58 am:

He's probably busy with cleaning up and trying to salvage what is left after the fire. I know the emotional toll a fire can take and one is not always as organized as one would like to be when your world has been disrupted in such a sudden and devastating way. Be patient. he will get back around to it whenever he has the time. At least we know nothing worse will happen to the burned up T. since he has contacted us and wants to find it a good home with someone who can use what's left. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:55 pm:

Google- "Cause of Mitchell Motor Sales Fire Still Under investigation. Article describes loosing the '26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave DeYoung ......... Stoughton, WI on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 09:35 am:

By the looks of the flames in the news article, I wouldnn't expect much is left of the T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration