Old Photo - Touring With Side Curtains Curb Side

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Touring With Side Curtains Curb Side
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 10:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 04:08 am:

Thanks Jay, exactly what I'm looking for, for
a pattern........I like that style better than
the ones I sewed up;;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 07:36 am:

I see they have the dog bone motometer adjusted to the race position for less drag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 10:56 am:

Definitely not Ford side curtains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 12:21 pm:

My side curtains

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 02:27 pm:

They are close to my side curtains, with the extra panel between doors. On my original design I was going to put a window in that panel too, but in the end, didn't.

The nice thing about this design in you can have everything on, or everything but the front, or just the very rear, "gypsy" curtain on.

It is amazing how much wind is eliminated, even with the front section off!

: ^ )

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration