SEA MOUNTAINS & VALLEYS TOUR T - 2016 - Rally work well under way - another hard days work ( FUN )

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: SEA MOUNTAINS & VALLEYS TOUR T - 2016 - Rally work well under way - another hard days work ( FUN )
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 01:50 am:

We are well underway with our preparation for the 2016 Model T Ford National/International Rally, being held in Warragul - Victoria - Australia during September 24 - October 02 2016.
the attached pics show us all hard at work.
So why not think about coming down under, travel interstate and come join us and celebrate 100 years from the last of the Brass.

www.mtfvic2016.org.au

We'd love to see you down here..

part of the rally committee

a day in the corn fields

my almost 15 year old daughter in charge of her car

We had a bit of fun travelling around the 350 acres of our HQ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 02:34 am:

I hope you blokes are being gentle on those fresh engine rebuilds!! the weather looks a little better there, I had smoke from the coal open cut fire all day!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration