Nice Day for a Model T Tour and Show.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Nice Day for a Model T Tour and Show.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 04:42 pm:

Nice day for an early Tour and Car show. It's going to be about 80 degrees today. Are you sure this is February?? My 1914 T Runabout at the front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 04:43 pm:

Here is the back end of my ride. Ha Ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 04:46 pm:

Mark, I am resisting making any rear-end remarks.......Looks like a great time. I am still getting off the chill from the rainstorm we just had. Not warm at all. Soon enough we will all be able to drive without 7 layers of clothing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 05:23 pm:

Great looking car Mark. Those Runabouts really have the look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 07:24 pm:

Erich I'd LOVE to even drive with 7 layers! This is the worst winter we've had here in Ohio in I don't know how long. 2 inches of snow again today. 1 inch of salt! Tomorrow evening, another 3-5" snow. Sick of it! Seems like we'll never be able to get going on a ride until April, March here can produce some super bad winter weather, and ice.
I remember my late father saying.."God took an enema right over Ohio!" Then dad moved to AZ to live out his final years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 08:11 pm:

We have only had 1.23 inches or I should say inch of rain since last July 1st. It going to be a long hot mega Forrest Fire Summer. Could some one FedX some snow to us?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 08:45 pm:

For Tim Wrenn - Tim, you should come to Arizona. We're in Tucson and it was 85 and very sunny today.

I looked, but we didn't see any T's out and about.

Come on down....

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 11:20 pm:

Eighty degrees here Saturday morning, and lots of cars out at Cars & Coffee, Irvine.
Y'all shoulda been here!
BobT at show

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 09:29 am:

Why oh why I am I still in Indiana ? I really envy you folks living where you can survive in shorts !!!

Still 20 inches of snow here with the Model T's in winter storage until at least May

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:32 pm:

Keith: Oh man, don't tempt me! It's snowing like crazy right now, wind blowing 30 MPH, I'm babysitting a fellow T-friends house, as lucky him, he's in Florida for a month! If I could get to his trailer I think I'd be tempted to grab it, load up my '12 and head out! My sister lives in Chandler, and a neice in Albuquerque. One of these days......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:02 am:

Mark-
Are those headlamps electrified? What type of lenses are those? Spreadlight?

-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:40 am:

Keith
The head lights are still gas with the burners inside. I do not have a Gas Generator though. I have clear glass lenses I am going to put in to replace the Spread light lenses. The Glass Reflector Mirrors are are the original J W brown Model 16 ones. They have their name in the glass. Here is a picture of the second and third owners an uncle and his nephew taken in July 1947. The uncle bought the car from the original owner in 1930. I have the documentation.
Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:50 am:

Keith I see you are from the North West. My T was in the Marlin Washington area from 1914 to 1988.It was then brought down to The Peoples Republic of Califunny where I live.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:59 am:

OOPS. The picture of my car was taken in July 1946. Here is another shot.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration